I never had an older brother. I never had an older anything. And most of the time I was down with that. I don't recall EVER wishing for an older sister, (I KNEW they were trouble.) But I remember many times, wishing I had a really nice, really fun, older brother. Some of my wiser, more experienced elementary school friends, told me to be thankful that I didn't have an older brother. And I expect that in most cases that is probably the consensus.
However, there seems to be a mysterious mixture of age, personality, and gender going on between my two youngest children that is magnificently magical. How wonderful it is, to be part of a relationship where each party fully believes that the other one hung the moon. And how wonderful it is to be mother to both of them.








1 comment:
This blog is WONDERFUL!! You are the so amazing!!
I love you tons and I love reading about your cute family and seeing these grand pictures!!
I love you tons, Em
Post a Comment