These People May Look Harmless...

Here it is, the proof you've all been asking for! Girls night, all night, over-night, multiple-nights. You women are CRAZY! That's all I can say. I hadn't laughed so hard in a looong time. It started out harmless enough with dinner at some fancy, shwancy restaurant...




..where they bring your steak out still mooing, and you cook it yourself as you go along. Despite the way this looks, it was actually pretty tasty, and very interesting. The salads were amazing! And the fondue...delish!

After dinner, we caught a movie, and then headed to this awesome vacation home for a very late night of laughing and visiting, followed by a little sleeping. Those of you who know of my nocturnal tendencies will be SO proud to hear that Debbie and I managed to stay awake the longest...5AM! We're nuts I know. Thanks for the fun chat Deb.


Things started getting crazy with Tami and Sherrie in a full out leg wrastlin' brawl. This was hilarious! I tell ya...crazy they are.


At this point, we were instructed by our host that what happens in Santa Clara, stays in Santa Clara, so the camera's got put away and I juuuust can't seem to remember what happened after that. (Maybe because it was so blasted late). Anyway, fun times with the homegurls. Thanks ladies for a memorable weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment