The Best Bonds

I participate in an awesome Mother's group. It is filled with intelligent, righteous women who are each a beautiful influence for good in my life. They meet together every week (I show up when I can make it) and discuss many uplifting subjects that are most valuable to my life and the Season that I am in. I have learned so much from them already. I feel empowered to be a better wife, mother, homemaker, and daughter of God. (If Enrichment ran like it should, this is what it would look like.)

There are several books we are reading throughout the year. Each week we discuss several chapters of one of these said books. I have found them all fascinating. The depth and insightfulness of the comments these women come up with blows me away. Anyway, there is one book in-particular which I am LOVING! It is the answer to many hours of prayer. I think everyone on Earth should read this book!



Yet another deeply inspiring book by the Arbinger Institute! Over the past few years, I have read each of their other books, but somehow this one eluded me. WHY!!!!? I ask myself!!! WHY!!!?? Maybe the timing wasn't right. At any rate, I'm thankful for this gem of information that has come like a billboard from Heaven.


 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray! I am so glad that you LOVE this book! I was beginning to think that there was something terribly wrong with me that I found it so incredibly life changing. And...you know what? There indeed was...it was the lack of knowledge I had before I supped from the pages of this gem!

Hope you are well!

Love you so!

Cluff Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful group! I am going to read this book ASAP!!

Post a Comment